Friday, February 11, 2011

February 9, 2011 - Wiring and Floor

It is now time to try to figure out the wiring. There was quite a mess back by the battery and the wires and control cables were laying inside the boat in the passenger compartment. I was able to fit all of the cables and wires that had to go from the front to the back up in the side of the hull, out of the way. The wiring under the dash was also taken apart so that it can be cleaned up and all the pigtails and splices removed. After I had all of that out of the way, I dug into the floor. The wood was fairly rotten and I was able to pull up the plywood in chunks and pieces. I found a few mouse nests under there as well. The stringers and ribs look to be in good shape though.
 Mess of wires in the back

 Pigtails, splices and switches under dash

 Cleaned up wiring, just the positive and negative cables

 Part of floor removed

 Floor

These are the gauges that are installed

No comments:

Post a Comment