Friday, February 11, 2011

February 10, 2011 - Another GT-150?

Call me crazy but I found another GT-150. This one is a 1976 model, buried in the snow, last registered in 1997. I trudged through the 2 foot deep snow to get back to the boat to check it out. It comes with a 65HP Mercury and a Calkins trailer. That was the selling point for me. In Illinois, it is very difficult to register a trailer if you don't have a manufacturer's serial number and bill of sale. I have both of those now. I have to wait for the snow to melt before I can bring this home. I am not sure if I will take this apart and sell off the parts or try to sell it as is. Any takers?

 My first view

 Serial number on the hull

 After a little digging out

Here is the motor. I hope the cowl is in the boat somewhere

 The dash and wheel. The motor controls are there as well.

 The serial number and manufacturer - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment