Saturday, February 19, 2011

February 18th, 2011 - Fact finding mission to the '76 GT-150

I went back up to Wisconsin to see how much work it will be to get the '76 GT-150 home and to see what I could find in the boat, now that most of the snow was gone. As you can see, it is quite a mess. The top is really bad with moss growing all over. I threw out alot of stuff from the inside and found plants have taken root inside. Not bad, but still! Some things were still frozen down, but I was able to clean out quite a bit. The trailer is in the ground up to the axle so that is going to be quite a bit of work getting that out, not to mention that it was parked with the tongue towards the woods.The tires are shot so I will have to get some new ones to get it on the road. It should take a full day to get this road ready.
Full boat view

Top and side of the hull

Left side hub without wheel

Right side hub with wheel

Top of the Bow

2 comments: