Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 29th, 2011 - Adding Foam to the Seats

It was time to start adding the foam to give the seats that "T" shape. It might not look like much now,but I hope that they will take better shape after I add some more thin foam to the top and all the way around as well as recovering the bottoms. The real trick will be stitching up the covers that go over it all!

 First One Done, Kind Of, Second One Untouched

 Starting the Foam

A Little Cutting Off of the Excess is Needed

 Mockup, to See the Size

Perfect 

This is Going to Be the Ride Height

1 comment:

  1. Hello , I want to redo my seats glastron 150 GT , would you send me to the coast and also some advice? I admire your work so much that my ship again , I would like it to be as successful as yours. Excuse my broken English but I'm french .

    ReplyDelete